sábado, 26 de septiembre de 2009

The Haunted World Of El Superbeasto

El Superbeasto (Tom Papa) is a sex-obsessed Mexican wrestler superhero who has found the ultimate piece of tail in the form of stripper Velvet Von Black (Rosario Dawson). Sadly for Superbeasto, she is admired also by the evil Dr. Satan (Paul Giamatti) who, with his monkey henchman, kidnap Velvet Von Black so to have sex with her and become the all-powerful Satanic overlord. Superbeasto, with the help of his super-cool sister Suzi X (Sheri Moon Zombie) crash the party in order to rescue Velvet, so that Superbeasto might finally get his ultimate piece of ass.
Wow, it seems like forever that we’ve been waiting for this movie to come out, and now that it has, I am afraid I have been left a little let down. Now, it’s not a bad movie, don’t get me wrong. The animation is top notch and the voice acting is excellent, particularly from the leads I mentioned above. Rosario Dawson in particular seems to channel her inner hoe and pulls it off excellently. I also admire the fact that this movie is so damn lewd and politically incorrect. I wish Pixar made movies with as much titties as this one! It’s too bad this wasn’t live action. Rob Zombie channels his inner geek by placing all sorts of homages to classic horror films, as it seems every classic horror character has a cameo in this thing. Even his version of Michael Myers, who gets run over by Superbeasto’s kickass car.
My only beef is that this movie is too damn short, and it left me wanting more. Also, I was a little beefed by the fact that I couldn’t see this in the theatre like it should have been released. But still even with these two main beefs, the film is pretty damn awesome, very funny, and very raunchy, and is everything that makes cinema worth giving a shit about.

2 comentarios:

  1. I guess Ill have to run and get this one, Ive been waiting for it for the longest time!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I definitely wanna check this one out. Shame it didn't hit theaters, but so glad it's out now though.

    ResponderEliminar