lunes, 8 de junio de 2009

Night Of The Lepus



Once in a while, you see a movie that really makes you question your sanity, and as both an amateur filmmaker and a film fanatic, makes me question the reason I get into movies. Devil’s Female was one of them, and here’s another one. Why, in the love of all that’s holy, did the filmmakers think they could make bunny rabbits look like a terrifying threat? This has got to be one of the most half-assed attempts at monsters I’ve seen in my life. The casting adds to the whole weirdness of it all, with Rory Calhoun (Motel Hell), Janet Leigh (Psycho) and DeForest Kelly (McCoy from Star Trek, WTF?!?) all fighting against the bunny ‘threat’. Still, I must say, with all the weirdness and bad excuse of a monster, this is a very entertaining movie. It had to be, I mean how could you get bored watching something this damn weird? 3 giant rabbits out of 5.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario