lunes, 20 de julio de 2009

Actress Apocalypse

One of the best movies about making movies, and shot for almost no money, Actress Apocalypse is a breath of fresh air in the stagnant pool that is the horror/comedy. It deals with a director named David B. Lincoln III, who is out to make his masterpiece. Sadly his masterpiece is a piece of shit movie called Clearwater Canyon about a fat killer Indian. He has delusions of grandeur, believes his script is better than what it really is and of course, nobody shows up to the auditions. Brother, as a indie filmmaker myself, I’ve been there and I can relate. So his insane brother Vance Lincoln and boom guy The Golden Terror start killing off the actresses they hire. I’d think they’re evil, but at least they let us see them naked first. As I said, this movie is not to be missed. Ever since I saw it, I’ve been somewhat obsessed by it. The acting is hilarious and strangely believable considering how insane it all is, and the women are ridiculously attractive. I mean, these don’t look like your typical “friends who come over and let’s make a movie” kind of girls, they’re smokin’, particularly the last one, Lily Walker. What a body! The soundtrack is also damn awesome, done by Space Probe Taurus. In the end, a great film, and I look forward to Mr. Anasky’s future work.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario