lunes, 13 de julio de 2009

Sexykiller: Moriras Por Ella

From the land of Spain comes one of the most original, funniest and most satirical horror/comedies I’ve seen in years. Sexykiller is your typical medical student who just so happens to be bat-shit insane and loves to murder people, all in the search for a man who can understand her psychopathic tendencies. Throw some zombies into the mix and it’s a true free-for-all. I was surprised at how much fun I had while watching this film, since I wasn’t really expecting much from the film.
The main reason I wanted to watch this was because of it’s lead, played by Macarena Gomez. Talk about the perfect woman: beautiful body, great talent, huge weird-looking eyes and of course, the fact that she looks like a hotter version of Barbara Steele. I’ve been following her since I first saw Dagon, and my favorite movie of hers was El Calentito, until at least I saw this one. She rules the movie and from the get-go, we know it’s about her, her character and her performance. She is one of the bravest, most talented actresses to look forward to, and I hope to see more of her in future horror releases. Now let’s get an action-figure of Sexykiller, with a run-over dog and see through one piece suit!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario