miércoles, 22 de julio de 2009

Document Of The Dead


OK, I’m in a hurry so I’m keeping this one nice and sweet. One of my favorite documentaries and one that first gave me an idea about what it’s all about to be a filmmaker, it deals with one of the best directors ever, George A. Romero, during his process in making Dawn of the Dead. It covers the writing process, casting, organizing, makeup effects, stunts, production, editing and distribution, and it covers them pretty well, taking you in the process with people involved in front and behind the camera to help bring Romero’s vision to life. I believe this documentary should be mandatory in film classes, and should be seen by everyone interested in both Romero and cinema. Get it as part of the Dawn Of The Dead ultimate collection.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario